WOW fall semester is just about done!!! THANK YOU everyone for this semester, it's been a wild ride. There have definitely been challenges and things I never did that I thought would get done, but there's also been some really great things to come out of this semester- so here's a little semester in review as a chapter and some personal notes and some exciting plans for next semester!
This past semester:
- We had 1,498.25 total service hours (and counting) as a chapter!!!!!!!
- I told the chapter weekly about some fun facts about myself including the time I accidentally stabbed my friend with an ice skate, the time I dressed up as an old Polish lady for a Polish holiday, and how I broke my arm twice in a row :)
- Regionals happened and it was FANTASTIC (S/O to Indianapolis for being really rainy)
- We partnered with some cool organizations like Shoes 4 the Shoeless, Catholic Social Services/Coats for Kids, and Dakota Center for service!
- We supported Kentucky's chapter for our Family Weekend Service at the Dayton Heart Walk!
- The Boy Scout Merit Badge University event I have talked about before WILL happen- in February or March!
- There will be more diverse service and not just repetitive, weekly opportunities
-> This will include PUPPIES, sports with people who have down syndrome, and on campus service!
- I will make more use of my committee
- You will continue to hear about some more random, fun facts about myself during chapter :)
^ This is my promise to you guys next semester and it is in writing so if I am not doing these call me out :)))))))))))
LOVE YOU ALL & GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS!!!!!!!!!
Nora Sabo :)